GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How to get rid of Poison Ivy on Tree? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/175905-how-get-rid-poison-ivy-tree.html)

Von Fourche 14-06-2008 06:02 PM

How to get rid of Poison Ivy on Tree?

Are there any sprays I can use to kill the Poison Ivy growing on two
trees
in my yard? Sprays that will kill the Ivy but not harm the tree?

Thanks!

[email protected] 14-06-2008 08:17 PM

How to get rid of Poison Ivy on Tree?

roundup brush killer will work.wont hurt tree unless you get it on the
leaves of the tree. if you have the big vines of ivy on the tree ,
cut out a 4 inch section of vine out close to ground with axe or
machette, pour a little bleach on the end in the ground to kill vine
roots ,vine in tree will die.