GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   organic fertilizers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/176030-organic-fertilizers.html)

nightrider.36 18-06-2008 08:41 AM

organic fertilizers

I found these instructions and they seem to make sense.
http://www.ehow.com/how_9123_make-own-fertilizer.html

then I found other "how to make" fertilize websites. The only thing
that I find missing from these fertilizers is iron and sometimes
potassium.

I remember the month after the huge fires in souther california ( we
had to evacuate). I had the greenest and most lush dark, green grass.
Later I found out that pine needles and ash makes great fertilizer.
That's what was in the air for about a month.

The grass loved it, our lungs didn't.