GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What do you think (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/176874-what-do-you-think.html)

Alex[_3_] 14-07-2008 11:04 PM

What do you think

Ladies & Gents, my friend has started a great project: www.rixa.com -
a site where everybody can show gardening pictures and a little forum.
What do you think? Alex.

Willshak 15-07-2008 09:28 PM

What do you think

on 7/14/2008 6:04 PM Alex said the following:
Ladies & Gents, my friend has started a great project: www.rixa.com -
a site where everybody can show gardening pictures and a little forum.
What do you think? Alex.

Yes, you said this two days ago, but then, "your friend" was looking for
help.
Don't you mean "you" are looking for help and visitors?
Reminds of the movie "Analyze This", when Robert Dinero's henchman
"Jilly" overhears Dinero explaining to Bill Crystal how his (Dinero's)
'friend' has some psychological problems and needs some help. "Jilly"
later asks Dinero, "This friend you were talking about, is it me?"

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Alex[_3_] 18-07-2008 01:29 AM

What do you think

On 15 Jul., 22:28, willshak wrote:
on 7/14/2008 6:04 PM Alex said the following: Ladies & Gents, my friend has started a great project:www.rixa.com-
a site where everybody can show gardening pictures and a little forum.
What do you think? Alex.

Yes, you said this two days ago, but then, "your friend" was looking for
help.
Don't you mean "you" are looking for help and visitors?
Reminds of the movie "Analyze This", when Robert Dinero's henchman
"Jilly" overhears *Dinero explaining to Bill Crystal how his (Dinero's)
'friend' has some psychological problems and needs some help. "Jilly"
later asks Dinero, "This friend you were talking about, is it me?"

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Hello Bill, you seem to have an analytical view (even though mixed
with some conspiracy theories)... Really want to know some honest
opinions as I think his site will have a hard time.

Bye, Alex.