GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   TEST (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/176937-test.html)

Dale P 16-07-2008 07:11 PM

TEST

wanted to see if this would work, as i am having trouble with other NG's
DP

Eggs Zachtly 16-07-2008 10:06 PM

TEST

Dale P said:

wanted to see if this would work, as i am having trouble with other NG's
DP

Bullshit. If a post works in one group, it will work in another. That's
what the test groups are for.

If you're having trouble in some groups, check your killfile.
--

Eggs

-A halo has to fall only a few inches to become a noose.

Dale P 18-07-2008 08:49 PM

TEST

"Dale P" wrote in message
wanted to see if this would work, as i am having trouble with other NG's
DP

So explain to me why a thread I tried to start from this Earthlink Newsgroup
server through Windows Mail did not appear in another newsgroup. This
thread appeared just fine. I re-entered the original into the original
newsgroup and it worked the second try. How is that happening? The original
did not appear here, but did appear when I checked Google Groups. I have
nothing in my kill file.

DP

Eggs Zachtly 18-07-2008 10:57 PM

TEST

[crossposted to news.software.readers]
[followup set to n.s.r.]

Dale P said:

"Dale P" wrote in message
wanted to see if this would work, as i am having trouble with other NG's
DP

So explain to me why a thread I tried to start from this Earthlink Newsgroup
server through Windows Mail did not appear in another newsgroup. This
thread appeared just fine. I re-entered the original into the original
newsgroup and it worked the second try. How is that happening? The original
did not appear here, but did appear when I checked Google Groups. I have
nothing in my kill file.

A M-ID for the post in question, and/or subject/group, would be helpful. It
could be a lot of things.

Maybe it didn't send, maybe it saved as a draft.
Maybe it didn't send because you accidentally closed it, instead of
sending.
Maybe it sent and you marked the group read, not seeing the post.
etc etc etc
--

Eggs

-Two peanuts walk into a bar. One was a salted.