GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Can anyone id this plant - DSCN0255.jpg (0/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/176961-can-anyone-id-plant-dscn0255-jpg-0-1-a.html)

peter rittscher 17-07-2008 03:57 AM

Can anyone id this plant - DSCN0255.jpg (0/1)

Can anyone please help me Identify this plan.
Your help is appreciated.
Peter

Willshak 17-07-2008 04:51 AM

on 7/16/2008 10:57 PM peter rittscher said the following:
Can anyone please help me Identify this plan.
Your help is appreciated.
Peter

Maybe someone can, but a lot of us can't see any picture. Just because
the newsgroup starts with alt. doesn't mean it is a binary group, and
many newsservers will strip the images from the messages, mine included.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Tomes[_2_] 18-07-2008 08:34 PM

"peter rittscher" wrote in message
Can anyone please help me Identify this plan.
Your help is appreciated.
Peter

This is not a binary NG. Post a link to it.