GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lawn and weeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/177150-lawn-weeds.html)

No Name 23-07-2008 09:16 AM

Lawn and weeds

How long do I wait to reseed after applying with vinegar to kill the weeds
and they are dead?

Shanghai McCoy[_2_] 23-07-2008 01:36 PM

Lawn and weeds

JOE wrote:
How long do I wait to reseed after applying with vinegar to kill the weeds
and they are dead?

Water the area or wait for a rain and you should be good.....

No Name 23-07-2008 06:15 PM

Lawn and weeds

"JOE" wrote in message
m...
How long do I wait to reseed after applying with vinegar to kill the weeds
and they are dead?

Will it kill the roots like Roundup?

Shanghai McCoy[_2_] 23-07-2008 06:45 PM

Lawn and weeds

JOE wrote:
"JOE" wrote in message
m...
How long do I wait to reseed after applying with vinegar to kill the weeds
and they are dead?

Will it kill the roots like Roundup?

I think it would require 2 applications on older, more established
plants....