GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Roses (Was: compost) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/178105-re-roses-re-compost.html)

Gunner Asch 24-08-2008 10:26 PM

Roses (Was: compost)

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 22:24:18 +0200, Karsten Kruse
wrote:

Gunner Asch schrieb:

A spade is a spade, a rose is a rose by any other name.

I'm sorry, what was the question again, mam?

Karsten

Interesting snippage. Proves you to be a fool and consider yourself to
be some sort of "elite"

You just hate it when I show you to be a fool.
Get used to it.
Its easy to do, entertaining and might be a new hobby for me.

"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
caused by some people having more money than others, just as obesity
isn't caused by McDonald's serving super-sized orders of French fries
Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate
results." - John Tucci,