GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Need plumber & electrician (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/178567-need-plumber-electrician.html)

mike[_4_] 13-09-2008 01:32 PM

Need plumber & electrician

I have a friend in Bellevue who has just bought a great old craftsman house
and is scheduled to move in a couple of weeks and needs several things done
before she moves. Specifically she needs a plumber who specializes in
replacing sewer lines and also an electrician. Does anyone here have any
first-hand knowledge of anyone they can recommend? Thanks.

Art 13-09-2008 02:01 PM

Need plumber & electrician

mike wrote:
I have a friend in Bellevue who has just bought a great old craftsman house
and is scheduled to move in a couple of weeks and needs several things done
before she moves. Specifically she needs a plumber who specializes in
replacing sewer lines and also an electrician. Does anyone here have any
first-hand knowledge of anyone they can recommend? Thanks.

Where the hell is Bellevue?

--
Art

Eggs Zachtly 13-09-2008 04:46 PM

Need plumber & electrician

Art said:

mike wrote:
I have a friend in Bellevue who has just bought a great old craftsman house
and is scheduled to move in a couple of weeks and needs several things done
before she moves. Specifically she needs a plumber who specializes in
replacing sewer lines and also an electrician. Does anyone here have any
first-hand knowledge of anyone they can recommend? Thanks.

Where the hell is Bellevue?

lol
--

Eggs

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

Frank 13-09-2008 06:11 PM

Need plumber & electrician

Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Art said:

mike wrote:
I have a friend in Bellevue who has just bought a great old craftsman house
and is scheduled to move in a couple of weeks and needs several things done
before she moves. Specifically she needs a plumber who specializes in
replacing sewer lines and also an electrician. Does anyone here have any
first-hand knowledge of anyone they can recommend? Thanks.

Where the hell is Bellevue?

lol

Isn't Bellevue a booby hatch in NYC? ;)

Willshak 13-09-2008 06:40 PM

Need plumber & electrician

on 9/13/2008 1:11 PM Frank said the following:
Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Art said:

mike wrote:
I have a friend in Bellevue who has just bought a great old
craftsman house
and is scheduled to move in a couple of weeks and needs several
things done
before she moves. Specifically she needs a plumber who specializes in
replacing sewer lines and also an electrician. Does anyone here
have any
first-hand knowledge of anyone they can recommend? Thanks.
Where the hell is Bellevue?

lol

Isn't Bellevue a booby hatch in NYC? ;)

Yes, the oldest public hospital in the US since1736.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Art 13-09-2008 08:55 PM

Need plumber & electrician

mike wrote:
I have a friend in Bellevue who has just bought a great old craftsman house
and is scheduled to move in a couple of weeks and needs several things done
before she moves. Specifically she needs a plumber who specializes in
replacing sewer lines and also an electrician. Does anyone here have any
first-hand knowledge of anyone they can recommend? Thanks.

Would that be the city of Bellevue in Washington, Kentucky, Nebraska,
Idaho, Iowa or another state? Or would that be one of the hundreds of
Bellevue Counties? Or possibly one of the thousands of neighborhoods
named Bellevue?

That might be factor worth sharing.

--
Art

Willshak 13-09-2008 11:47 PM

Need plumber & electrician

on 9/13/2008 3:55 PM Art said the following:
mike wrote:
I have a friend in Bellevue who has just bought a great old craftsman
house
and is scheduled to move in a couple of weeks and needs several
things done
before she moves. Specifically she needs a plumber who specializes in
replacing sewer lines and also an electrician. Does anyone here have any
first-hand knowledge of anyone they can recommend? Thanks.

Would that be the city of Bellevue in Washington, Kentucky, Nebraska,
Idaho, Iowa or another state? Or would that be one of the hundreds of
Bellevue Counties? Or possibly one of the thousands of neighborhoods
named Bellevue?

That might be factor worth sharing.

Don't you have telepathy? Everyone else could determine which Bellevue
he was talking about.
Don't worry about it. He ain't coming back to read the responses anyway.