GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Slugs in House (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/178737-slugs-house.html)

Skinty 20-09-2008 11:01 PM

Slugs in House

Hi All

My Grandpa has a problem with slugs getting under the
bottom of the kitchen back door Why are they attracted
to the back door & the Kitchen

Regards

Skinty

[email protected] 21-09-2008 01:40 AM

Slugs in House

they like moisture.

[email protected] 21-09-2008 02:17 PM

Slugs in House

On Sep 20, 7:40*pm, wrote:
*they like moisture.

----------------------------------------------------------------http://www.minibite.com/america/malone.htm

Does he have hostas by the back door. I made that mistake once. They
love the things. Try some diatamatious earth to get rid of them or
some egg shells broken really finlely.

KC[_2_] 22-09-2008 02:09 AM

Slugs in House

On Sep 20, 5:01*pm, "Skinty" wrote:
Hi All

My Grandpa has a problem with slugs getting under the
bottom of the kitchen *back door Why are they attracted
to the back door & the Kitchen

Regards

Skinty

That's why they make weather stripping for door bottoms. Installing
that is much cheaper than trying to eliminate slugs.

KC