Old 04-11-2008, 10:15 AM
Registered User

Exclamation Help needed for winter turfing

I am having my garden re-landscaped and re-turfed in December.

Yes I know it's a big gamble as the turf will be dormant. However I have two toddlers and it's the only time of year I can keep them from causing chaos out there.

Does any one have any tips to help me ensure that the new lawn takes successfully?
Old 04-11-2008, 06:13 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Help needed for winter turfing

--
EC White

I don't know about your lawn, but maybe you should get one of those TV
nannies to come and get the kids under control.
Old 21-11-2008, 08:16 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Nov 5, 9:08*am, Steve wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 4, 5:15=A0am, EC White
wrote:
I am having my garden re-landscaped and re-turfed in December.

Yes I know it's a big gamble as the turf will be dormant. However I
have two toddlers and it's the only time of year I can keep them from
causing chaos out there.

Does any one have any tips to help me ensure that the new lawn takes
successfully?

--
EC White

I don't know about your lawn, but maybe you should get one of those TV
nannies to come and get the kids under control.

lol one could perhaps advertise for one of those on
gardenbanter.co.uk ? John Cleese comes to mind.- Hide quoted text -

and what a queenie you are comes to mind, punk...AHHAHAH
Batch Search Summary
SEARCH ID SEARCH CRITERIA IDENTIFIER STATUS
3930206 Chapman,Randall CCH/NBF/SOR [9 results.] VIEW DETAILS

RESULTS FOR 'CHAPMAN,RANDALL '
Search ID 3930206 Back to Top
NAME DPS NUMBER SEX RACE DATE OF BIRTH CCH SOR NBF
CHAPMAN,RANDOLPH WILLARD 05388013 MALE WHITE 03/22/1961 VIEW

CHAPMAN,RANDOLPH WILLARD (SID: 05388013)
SEX RACE ETHNICITY HEIGHT WEIGHT EYES HAIR COLOR DL NUMBER FBI# DLU
MALE WHITE 508 195 BROWN Brown 10/26/1995
NAMES CHAPMAN,RANDOLPH WILLARD (Primary)
CHAPMAN,RANDY

BIRTHDATES 03/22/1961 (Primary)

Arrest Summary (TRN)
DATE OF ARREST SEQUENCE CODE TRACKING NUMBER AGENCY DESCRIPTION
01/16/1995 A 0007369727 TEXAS CITY PD View

Arrest Date: 01/16/1995 Arrest Summary

DATE OF ARREST 01/16/1995
SEQUENCE CODE A
TRACKING NUMBER 0007369727
AGENCY DESCRIPTION TX0840900 ( TEXAS CITY PD )
CHARGE
TRACKING SUFFIX A001
OFFENSE DETAIL
INTERNAL AGENCY PERSON NUMBER 020130
INTERNAL AGENCY CASE NUMBER 95633
ARREST OFFENSE 35990014 ( POSS CS PG 1 1G )
ARREST OFFENSE CITATION 481.115(b)
LEVEL AND DEGREE OF OFFENSE FS ( FELONY - STATE JAIL FELONY )
DATE OF OFFENSE 01/16/1995
ARREST DISPOSITION 205 ( HELD )
ARREST DISPOSITION DATE 01/16/1995
PROSECUTOR ORI REFERRED TO TX084015A ( DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE
GALVESTON )
PROSECUTION DETAIL
AGENCY DESCRIPTION TX084015A ( DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE
GALVESTON )
PROSECUTOR ACTION FIELD A ( PROSECUTOR ACCEPTS THE CHARGE )
PROSECUTOR OFFENSE 35990014 ( POSS CS PG 1 1G )
PROSECUTOR OFFENSE CITATION 481.115(b)
LEVEL AND DEGREE PROSECUTED FS ( FELONY - STATE JAIL FELONY )
COURT STATUS
COURT SEQUENCE a
AGENCY DESCRIPTION TX084035J ( 122ND DISTRICT COURT GALVESTON )
COURT OFFENSE 35990014 ( POSS CS PG 1 1G )
CITATION 481.115(b)
LEVEL AND DEGREE OFFENSE FS ( FELONY - STATE JAIL FELONY )
COURT DISPOSITION 312 ( DEFERRED )
COURT DISPOSITION DATE 09/21/1995
DATE OF SENTENCE/STATUS 09/21/1995
CAUSE NUMBER 95CR0800
FINAL PLEADING G ( GUILTY )
COURT PROBATION 4Y
COURT FINE 200
COURT COSTS 157
AGENCY RECEIVING CUSTODY GCCSCD

Help needed on gardening project! Turfing etc. Photos attached. jhughe32 Gardening 2 04-07-2012 09:50 PM
Re-turfing near tree roots jeremy67 Lawns 2 09-03-2009 02:08 PM
Lawn turfing Chris United Kingdom 4 10-05-2004 01:07 AM
Decking and turfing - help! have they done it right? xtinexoop United Kingdom 2 08-05-2003 10:44 AM
Re-turfing a lawn Rocket United Kingdom 2 03-03-2003 08:29 AM