GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   20 of the Weirdest Homes I Have Ever Seen (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/180946-20-weirdest-homes-i-have-ever-seen.html)

javawizard 26-01-2009 02:48 PM

20 of the Weirdest Homes I Have Ever Seen

I've posted approx 20 pictures of assorted really strange houses at
www.odd-info.com - enjoy! - Jeff

GregS 26-01-2009 04:14 PM

In article , javawizard wrote:
I've posted approx 20 pictures of assorted really strange houses at
www.odd-info.com - enjoy! - Jeff

I hate those really complicated slow pages.

I used to live across the street from the worlds first
bomb shelter home. Nor really a bomb shelter, but a fallout
shelter. I guess BOMB gets the point across.
It was really built well but first hit the market
at about double what a normal house would cost.

http://www.pitt.edu/~szekeres/bomb-shelter.jpg

vaughn 26-01-2009 05:57 PM

"javawizard" wrote in message
I've posted approx 20 pictures of assorted really strange houses at

Yes, and I seem to recall that you have posted that same OT spam here
before.

Vaughn

Bob-tx 27-01-2009 11:29 AM

20 of the Weirdest Homes I Have Ever Seen

"javawizard" wrote in message
I've posted approx 20 pictures of assorted really strange houses
at
www.odd-info.com - enjoy! - Jeff

That may be off topic, but it looks like a very interesting site to
me.
Thanks, Bob-tx