Old 26-01-2009, 03:48 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.lawn.garden,misc.consumers.house,alt.building.realestate

Default 20 of the Weirdest Homes I Have Ever Seen

I've posted approx 20 pictures of assorted really strange houses at
www.odd-info.com - enjoy! - Jeff
Old 26-01-2009, 05:14 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.lawn.garden,misc.consumers.house,alt.building.realestate

In article , javawizard wrote:
I've posted approx 20 pictures of assorted really strange houses at
www.odd-info.com - enjoy! - Jeff

I hate those really complicated slow pages.

I used to live across the street from the worlds first
bomb shelter home. Nor really a bomb shelter, but a fallout
shelter. I guess BOMB gets the point across.
It was really built well but first hit the market
at about double what a normal house would cost.

http://www.pitt.edu/~szekeres/bomb-shelter.jpg

Old 26-01-2009, 06:57 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.lawn.garden,misc.consumers.house,alt.building.realestate

"javawizard" wrote in message
I've posted approx 20 pictures of assorted really strange houses at

Yes, and I seem to recall that you have posted that same OT spam here
before.

Vaughn

Old 27-01-2009, 12:29 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.lawn.garden,misc.consumers.house,alt.building.realestate

"javawizard" wrote in message
I've posted approx 20 pictures of assorted really strange houses
at
www.odd-info.com - enjoy! - Jeff

That may be off topic, but it looks like a very interesting site to
me.
Thanks, Bob-tx