Old 27-01-2009, 05:47 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default White grass

About the end of the summer I noticed some kind of white stuff on some of
the grass and by the first frost it had spread quite a bit. Any idea what
this stuff is and a way to get rid of it?

Thanks
Jimmy

Old 28-01-2009, 04:21 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post

check http://horticulture.taylorschoice.co...tification.php for grass disease identification and solutions
Old 03-03-2009, 07:13 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Sorry buddy i don't have any idea about it
Posted from the Free Home Improvement Forum at http://www.spicyhome.com
Old 03-03-2009, 09:56 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Jennabutala said:

Sorry buddy i don't have any idea about it

Then, why waste the bandwith?

Posted from the Free Home Improvement Forum at http://www.spicyhome.com

Oh, great. Another web portal to bork posts, here.
--

Eggs

Two can live as cheaply as one, for half as long.
Old 10-03-2009, 08:53 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Snow????

Old 11-03-2009, 12:53 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

" wrote:
Snow????

Mold?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old 11-03-2009, 01:05 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

wrote:
Jennabutala said:

Sorry buddy i don't have any idea about it

Then, why waste the bandwith?

Posted from the Free Home Improvement Forum at
http://www.spicyhome.com

Oh, great. Another web portal to bork posts, here.

lol, hello Eggs. I haven't looked at this ng for a while, nice to see your
weed popper is still working. :P

Man we are getting major rain here the last few days, it was 20 inches of
snow this time last year as I recall. I've had my fill of both now, we
almost set a record for snowfall here in N Ohio this winter and now the
rivers are busting their banks with this rain. Never satisfied over here.

Happy Spring,
Steve.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old 11-03-2009, 10:30 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Steve said:

wrote:
Jennabutala said:

Sorry buddy i don't have any idea about it

Then, why waste the bandwith?

Posted from the Free Home Improvement Forum at
http://www.spicyhome.com

Oh, great. Another web portal to bork posts, here.

lol, hello Eggs. I haven't looked at this ng for a while, nice to see your
weed popper is still working. :P

=P

Man we are getting major rain here the last few days, it was 20 inches of
snow this time last year as I recall. I've had my fill of both now, we
almost set a record for snowfall here in N Ohio this winter and now the
rivers are busting their banks with this rain. Never satisfied over here.

A lot of the storms have been missing us. But, the rivers are sure starting
to swell. As long as we don't get another major ice storm in April, I'll be
ok with it. I don't think these old bones can handle planting another 100+
trees with 800lb rootballs. =)

Stay dry, man
--

Eggs

Crime doesn't pay... does that mean my job is a crime?
Old 14-03-2009, 04:30 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

wrote:
Steve said:

wrote:
Jennabutala said:

[...]

Yeah bro, muddy 800lbs balls are tough to fit thru the doorway at most
places, but not all.

Be good.
Old 23-03-2009, 04:16 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Mar 14, 12:30*am, Steve wrote:
wrote:
Steve said:

wrote:

[...]