GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   just for a thought (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/180978-just-thought.html)

Jim[_19_] 28-01-2009 07:52 PM

just for a thought

"whoever said a job well done never needs redoing never weeded a garden."

I read that today and liked it enough to pass it on.

Herb and Eneva 02-02-2009 11:33 AM

just for a thought

I`m just setting here thinking that it should be spring. I`m tired of
this cold weather and would like to be working in the garden.
What do the rest of y`all do during the long cold days of winter?

Art 03-02-2009 12:47 AM

just for a thought

Herb and Eneva wrote:
I`m just setting here thinking that it should be spring. I`m tired of
this cold weather and would like to be working in the garden.
What do the rest of y`all do during the long cold days of winter?

Sample beers.

--
Art

Willshak 04-02-2009 02:24 PM

just for a thought

on 2/2/2009 6:33 AM (ET) Herb and Eneva wrote the following:
I`m just setting here thinking that it should be spring. I`m tired of
this cold weather and would like to be working in the garden.
What do the rest of y`all do during the long cold days of winter?

Waste all day reading and responding to messages in newsgroups.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Stubby[_3_] 05-02-2009 12:58 PM

just for a thought

On Feb 2, 6:33*am, (Herb and Eneva) wrote:
* I`m just setting here thinking that it should be spring. I`m tired of
this cold weather and would like to be working in the garden.
What do the rest of y`all do during the long cold days of winter?

In Maine there's nothing to do but fish and f**ck. In winter the
lakes are frozen.