GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ORTHO Weed B Gon Question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/182384-ortho-weed-b-gon-question.html)

[email protected] 06-04-2009 10:10 PM

ORTHO Weed B Gon Question

Directions on this ORTHO Weed B Gon says "'delay mowing two days
before and until 2 days after application of this product".

I feel sure that they mean not to use the product sooner than two
days after mowing or until at least two days after mowing.

Is that what they said? Maybe my English stinks.

Duke

Frank 06-04-2009 10:23 PM

ORTHO Weed B Gon Question

On Apr 6, 5:10*pm, wrote:
Directions on this ORTHO Weed B Gon says "'delay mowing two days
before and until 2 days after application of this product".

I feel sure that they mean not to use the product sooner than *two
days after mowing or until at least two days after mowing.

Is that what they said? *Maybe my English stinks.

Duke

Yes. You want the weed to grow a little before treatment. Then,
after treatment you do not want to cut growth to allow for absorption
of the herbicide.

[email protected] 07-04-2009 12:05 AM

ORTHO Weed B Gon Question

On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 14:23:21 -0700 (PDT), Frank
wrote:

Yes. You want the weed to grow a little before treatment. Then,
after treatment you do not want to cut growth to allow for absorption
of the herbicide.

Thank you

Duke