GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   speedwell in lawns (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/182584-speedwell-lawns.html)

derek r 13-04-2009 03:30 PM

speedwell in lawns

how do i get rid of speedwell in my lawns

taylor.rmt 13-04-2009 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derek r (Post 838512)
how do i get rid of speedwell in my lawns

Do you mean Germander Speedwell?

We have a weed identification and solutions section on our website. Have a look here at the picture http://horticulture.taylorschoice.co...Chamaedrys.php there seems to be one treatment for it however it is a commercial chemical for professional use.

Peter Pan[_5_] 19-04-2009 03:51 AM

speedwell in lawns

A broad leaf herbicide will work.. Round up if you don't have a lot of
it..