GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Patchy Lawn (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/182585-patchy-lawn.html)

carlos1981 13-04-2009 04:12 PM

Patchy Lawn

Hi guys,

Newbie here, so please forgive me if i miss anything!

I'm wondering if ayone can help advice me on fixing a patch of dead grass on my Lawn?

The area is around half size of an old mini (Did warn ya i'm a newbie!) on my Lawn.

The rest of the Lawn is going well, a few weeds, which i am treating with std weed killer, and will pop some grass seed there once there gone!

I, like rest of the country am financially tight, so do not have a lot of money to sort this, but i have enough to avoid supermarket smart price jobs if that's any help!

Any questions, let me know.

Oh yeah, i live in Huyton, Liverpool if that helps!?

Thanks in advance,

Carl