GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Liquafeed mixing ratio (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/182897-liquafeed-mixing-ratio.html)

Pete Jasak 22-04-2009 04:55 PM

Liquafeed mixing ratio

A friend gave me 2 4-packs of the Miracle Grow Liquafeed refills. I do not
have, or want, the hose-end sprayer - I just want to mix it in a watering
can. Does anyone know the amount that would be mixed with a gallon of water?

Eggs Zachtly 22-04-2009 11:56 PM

Liquafeed mixing ratio

Pete Jasak said:

A friend gave me 2 4-packs of the Miracle Grow Liquafeed refills. I do not
have, or want, the hose-end sprayer - I just want to mix it in a watering
can. Does anyone know the amount that would be mixed with a gallon of water?

It would most likely depend on what you want to fertilize.
--

Eggs

-I went to school to become a wit, only got halfway through...

Eggs Zachtly 23-04-2009 10:16 AM

Liquafeed mixing ratio

Jim said:

Eggs Zachtly wrote:

Pete Jasak said:

A friend gave me 2 4-packs of the Miracle Grow Liquafeed refills. I do not
have, or want, the hose-end sprayer - I just want to mix it in a watering
can. Does anyone know the amount that would be mixed with a gallon of water?

It would most likely depend on what you want to fertilize.
--

Eggs

good answer.

Every once in a while... =)
--

Eggs

-Every snowflake in an avalanche pleads not guilty.

sumackis 29-11-2009 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete Jasak (Post 840399)
A friend gave me 2 4-packs of the Miracle Grow Liquafeed refills. I do not
have, or want, the hose-end sprayer - I just want to mix it in a watering
can. Does anyone know the amount that would be mixed with a gallon of water?

Use about 1/2 ounce (1 Tbl) per gallon.