Old 05-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Registered User

Default Edging and paths first? or turf first

Hi
So i have at the moment a large baron waste of a back garden. I have a man coming this week with a mini digger to level it all off and dig it over for me. We don't want to do anything fancy just a square lawn surrounded by paths. He is going to pile some top soil in the middle for me to rake out and hardcore(which i will rake and whack) roughly where our paths will go. So to the point do i put my lawn edging dwn then paths then finally turf? or another combination? Also can someone reccomend what type of edging to use. Total noob so ease of use is important I have been looking at metal stuff like everedge but the info always seems to be for existing damaged lawns. I look forward to any advice you can give this total beginner!!!!

Organic Turf / Pesticide Free Turf Mj62 Lawns 7 06-02-2011 07:57 PM
Turf on top of turf flashman Lawns 5 09-03-2006 11:10 PM
New turf lawn - joins and turf quality Muzz United Kingdom 0 30-06-2005 02:08 PM
Turf on Turf Mike P. United Kingdom 1 22-06-2003 12:20 PM
Hoggin paths - source of raw materials? PRIORPARK17 United Kingdom 3 19-04-2003 01:20 AM