GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   problem with Creeping Buttercup (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/183564-problem-creeping-buttercup.html)

mickash 13-05-2009 11:28 AM

problem with Creeping Buttercup

hi all,

i'v had my lawn down for nearly two years, but i'm having heavy problems with creeping buttercup, it seems to be growing like fire around the edges of my lawn, how can i get rid of it?

is there a way i can solve it without digging it all up as this would ruin the edges.

thanks very much.

mick

Peter Pan[_5_] 14-05-2009 04:49 AM

problem with Creeping Buttercup