GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   how long after applying feed and weed can you re sow? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/183590-how-long-after-applying-feed-weed-can-you-re-sow.html)

webcop 13-05-2009 08:24 PM

how long after applying feed and weed can you re sow?

ive applied feed and weed onto my lawn and now regret it as its really patchy and brown how long do i have to wait befor i can reapply grass seed??
please help!!

KC[_2_] 14-05-2009 01:38 AM

--
webcop

Depends on what the "weed" was. If it was 2, 4, D you're ok to reseed
now. If it was atrazine you're bloody screwed till next year.

[email protected] 14-05-2009 12:14 PM

On May 13, 8:38*pm, KC wrote:
On May 13, 2:24*pm, webcop wrote:

ive applied feed and weed onto my lawn and now regret it as its really
patchy and brown how long do i have to wait befor i can reapply grass
seed??
please help!!

--
webcop

Depends on what the "weed" was. *If it was 2, 4, D you're ok to reseed
now. *If it was atrazine you're bloody screwed till next year.

And a good place to find out, would be the manufacturer's website or
simply googling for the product name that was used. Of course, if
you still have the bag, you could read the label.