GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT. Except maybe for background. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/183634-re-ot-except-maybe-background.html)

Eggs Zachtly 14-05-2009 10:11 PM

OT. Except maybe for background.

willshak said:

Hmmm. What'll I defrost for dinner tonight?

Pic taken in Monroe, NY May 6, 2009

Do you see the word "binaries" ANYWHERE in the name of this group?
--

Eggs

If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...oh, wait a
minute - he already does.

Willshak 14-05-2009 11:12 PM

on 5/14/2009 5:11 PM (ET) Eggs Zachtly wrote the following:
willshak said:

Hmmm. What'll I defrost for dinner tonight?

Pic taken in Monroe, NY May 6, 2009

Do you see the word "binaries" ANYWHERE in the name of this group?

No. It was meant for another group, but while I had the pic in a paint
program, I switched newsgroups to this one and uploaded it by mistake. I
realized the mistake, but my newsserver blocked the binary message and I
did not see the message, so I thought I was safe.
I will say 3 'Our Father's, and 5 'Hail Mary's as a penance.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Eggs Zachtly 14-05-2009 11:37 PM

Steve said:

wrote:
willshak said:

Hmmm. What'll I defrost for dinner tonight?

Pic taken in Monroe, NY May 6, 2009

Do you see the word "binaries" ANYWHERE in the name of this group?

I think there is a binarie lawn and garden group, but I've never downloaded
headers from there. Isn't something like pictures.gardens?

Dunno. Duncare.
--

Eggs

Most books now say our sun is a star. But it still knows how to change back
into a sun in the daytime.