GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Kawasaki string trimmer user manual. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/185308-kawasaki-string-trimmer-user-manual.html)

good ol' Bob 30-06-2009 08:51 PM

Kawasaki string trimmer user manual.

Does anyone know how to get a user manual for a Kawasaki string trimmer.
Their online site (kawpowr.com) doesn't offer any customer support contacts
nor links to online user manuals. My local dealer was baffled. They (the
dealer) also were not able to think of any way to go through their
distributor. Maybe a lame dealer. Maybe Kawasaki doesn't understand the
concept of customer service. Maybe Kawasaki garden tool owners are on their
own. Any and all help will be appreciated.

Art 30-06-2009 11:38 PM

good ol' Bob wrote:
Does anyone know how to get a user manual for a Kawasaki string trimmer.
Their online site (kawpowr.com) doesn't offer any customer support contacts
nor links to online user manuals. My local dealer was baffled. They (the
dealer) also were not able to think of any way to go through their
distributor. Maybe a lame dealer. Maybe Kawasaki doesn't understand the
concept of customer service. Maybe Kawasaki garden tool owners are on their
own. Any and all help will be appreciated.

Kawasaki just builds the engines and sells them to a trimmer mfg. You'd
need to find the manual for that brand of trimmer. Look on the shaft for
another name and model number.

--
Art

Doug G[_2_] 01-07-2009 02:25 PM