Old 26-04-2003, 10:56 PM
David Whitaker

Default Troy-Bilt Trimmer/Mower

I have a Troy-Bilt Trimmer/Mower that is around 5 years old. I have
never been able to keep the string on it. I am using the string that
came with it, I have contacted them for an upgrade, which I got and
installed according to their instructions, still no luck.

I have tried powering the engine down to where it just keeps running,
thinking that maybe it was going too fast, and the string still comes off.

Has anybody else had this problem? Any assistance would be appreciated.
Their web page does not give an e-mail address so you can contact them,
and their FAQ's do not address this problem.

David Whitaker