Old 26-08-2009, 06:00 PM
Registered User

Default grass seed

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone could give me some advice??
Would like to no how late in the year u can put grass seed down???
Old 27-08-2009, 04:29 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

--
daniel.daniel

what kind of grass seed as in variety?
Old 27-08-2009, 04:50 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim[_19_] View Post
daniel.daniel wrote:

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone could give me some advice??
Would like to no how late in the year u can put grass seed down???

--
daniel.daniel

what kind of grass seed as in variety?
Hello its hard lawn grass seed.
Old 28-08-2009, 02:47 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Art Art is offline

Jim wrote:
daniel.daniel wrote:

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone could give me some advice??
Would like to no how late in the year u can put grass seed down???

--
daniel.daniel

what kind of grass seed as in variety?

Where, might be slightly relevant also.

--
Art
Old 28-08-2009, 05:32 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Art wrote:

Jim wrote:
daniel.daniel wrote:

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone could give me some advice??
Would like to no how late in the year u can put grass seed down???

--
daniel.daniel

what kind of grass seed as in variety?

Where, might be slightly relevant also.

yep....

I was going after the type variety first. the short example
would be bermuda grass versus fescue grass. the two are much
like day and night.

Old 28-08-2009, 09:27 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Jim said:

Art wrote:

Jim wrote:
daniel.daniel wrote:

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone could give me some advice??
Would like to no how late in the year u can put grass seed down???

--
daniel.daniel

what kind of grass seed as in variety?

Where, might be slightly relevant also.

yep....

I was going after the type variety first. the short example
would be bermuda grass versus fescue grass. the two are much
like day and night.

Yep. One's the biggest piece of shit grass ever to inhabit the planet, and
the other's really nice. =)
--

Eggs

When I was born, I was given a choice - A big dick or a good memory.. I
don't remember, what I chose.
Old 28-08-2009, 10:56 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Eggs Zachtly wrote:

Jim said:
Art wrote:
Jim wrote:
daniel.daniel wrote:

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone could give me some advice??
Would like to no how late in the year u can put grass seed down???

--
daniel.daniel

what kind of grass seed as in variety?

Where, might be slightly relevant also.

yep....

I was going after the type variety first. the short example
would be bermuda grass versus fescue grass. the two are much
like day and night.

Yep. One's the biggest piece of shit grass ever to inhabit the planet, and
the other's really nice. =)

I once had a nice fescue lawn but my neighbor grows coastal bermuda
hay next to me so you know what happened.
Old 28-08-2009, 11:50 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Jim said:

Eggs Zachtly wrote:

Jim said:
Art wrote:
Jim wrote:
daniel.daniel wrote:

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone could give me some advice??
Would like to no how late in the year u can put grass seed down???

--
daniel.daniel

what kind of grass seed as in variety?

Where, might be slightly relevant also.

yep....

I was going after the type variety first. the short example
would be bermuda grass versus fescue grass. the two are much
like day and night.

Yep. One's the biggest piece of shit grass ever to inhabit the planet, and
the other's really nice. =)

I once had a nice fescue lawn but my neighbor grows coastal bermuda
hay next to me so you know what happened.

You killed your neighbor, and now you're on the FBI's Top Ten list? =)
--

Eggs

-Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
Old 29-08-2009, 12:36 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Eggs Zachtly wrote:

Jim said:
Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Jim said:
Art wrote:
Jim wrote:
daniel.daniel wrote:

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone could give me some advice??
Would like to no how late in the year u can put grass seed down???

--
daniel.daniel

what kind of grass seed as in variety?

Where, might be slightly relevant also.

yep....

I was going after the type variety first. the short example
would be bermuda grass versus fescue grass. the two are much
like day and night.

Yep. One's the biggest piece of shit grass ever to inhabit the planet, and
the other's really nice. =)

I once had a nice fescue lawn but my neighbor grows coastal bermuda
hay next to me so you know what happened.

You killed your neighbor, and now you're on the FBI's Top Ten list? =)

LOL the great desire was there but in truth he was growing the
coastal bermuda hay there when I built my home next to his hay field.
so I must admit my own culpability for not giving due consideration
to the battle ahead...
Old 29-08-2009, 06:13 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Aug 28, 6:36*pm, Jim wrote:
Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Jim said:
Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Jim said:
Art wrote:
Jim wrote:
daniel.daniel wrote:

[...]

Amazing how often someone asks a question completely lacking the basic
info needed to get an answer and then when asked for clarification,
you never hear from them again.

Old 29-08-2009, 06:23 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

said:

On Aug 28, 6:36*pm, Jim wrote:
Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Jim said:
Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Jim said:
Art wrote:
Jim wrote:
daniel.daniel wrote:

[...]

It's not amazing. Look at the source of the question. That's one of the
reasons that gardenbanter holds a permanent place in my killfile along side
G2. =)

--

Eggs

APATHY ERROR: Don't bother striking any key.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:38 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

daniel.daniel wrote:
Hello,

Was wondering if anyone could give me some advice??
Would like to no how late in the year u can put grass seed down???

Dec. 31.

Old 09-09-2009, 01:05 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Bob F said:

daniel.daniel wrote:
Hello,

Was wondering if anyone could give me some advice??
Would like to no how late in the year u can put grass seed down???

Dec. 31.

Heh. =)
--

Eggs

Chopped cabbage - not just a good idea... it's THE SLAW.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:40 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

on 9/8/2009 10:38 AM (ET) Bob F wrote the following:
daniel.daniel wrote:

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone could give me some advice??
Would like to no how late in the year u can put grass seed down???

Dec. 31.

Nah. That's the middle of summer in Oz. :-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Old 03-05-2011, 07:36 PM
Registered User

Amazing how generally anyone asks a catechism absolutely defective the basic info bare to get an acknowledgment and afresh if asked for clarification, you never apprehend from them again.
T-5 Grow Lights