GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Reel Push Mowers? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/18704-reel-push-mowers.html)

tkrin 27-04-2003 04:44 PM

Reel Push Mowers?

I am looking to get a reel push mower. I have a pretty small yard and
really have not interested in using a power mower for it. I was wondering
what you all may recommend?

Thanks,

~T

Chris 29-04-2003 02:45 PM

Reel Push Mowers?

"tkrin" wrote in
:

I am looking to get a reel push mower. I have a pretty small yard
and really have not interested in using a power mower for it. I was
wondering what you all may recommend?

Thanks,

~T

I have one built by Scotts. Bought it at Home Depot 2 years ago. I have
1600 square feet of yard. Haven't had any problems. Make sure there is
someone nearby that can sharpen it or that you can do it yourself. In my
area (Central Massachusettes) there aren't too many places.

Chris