GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What to do (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/187597-what-do.html)

Herb Eneva 04-10-2009 12:18 PM

What to do

I know it`s kinda late in the season now but I would like to know what
should I do to my lawn in the fall of the year? Would it be o k to use
a fertalizer like 10-10-10? Also what should I do in the spring?

[email protected] 04-10-2009 12:52 PM

What to do

On Oct 4, 7:18*am, (Herb Eneva) wrote:
* I know it`s kinda late in the season now but I would like to know what
should I do to *my lawn in the fall of the year? *Would it be o k to use
a fertalizer like 10-10-10? Also what should I do in the spring?

For an accurate answer we would need to know what kind of grass you
have and where you are located.

Lawn Guy 04-10-2009 11:36 PM

What to do - how about come up with a better subject line?

Sorry, I'm not going to read your post.

You didn't put enough effort into crafting your subject line.