Old 24-03-2010, 06:42 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.law.enforcement,alt.law.enforcement.wurk,alt.law-enforcement

Default I Found A Republican Conservative In My Woodpile

I found a Conservative Republican in my wood pile the other day.

Well, actually, my dog found it.

The Republican was shouting obscenities at me and my dog, telling us how we
didn't matter, waving the American flag, hissing, spitting, showing its
fangs, and threatening lawsuits.

The dog wasn't having any of it.

The dog kept the cowardly Conservative from crawling out of the mud,
barking, growling, and showing its teeth at the hideous Republican.

Well, long story short, we all now know what Republicans actually are. They
are rapists, swindlers, confidence men, and criminals dressed in three piece
suits.

I had a round nosed shovel with me at the time, and wanting to protect
myself, my faithful canine, and everyone else from this Republican, I hit
the thing in the head a dozen times to kill it.

But these Republicans are hard headed monsters and a Conservative doesn't
change.

It just kept on hissing, spitting, shouting threats, and demanding I do this
and that.

Fortunately, the shovel I had with me was my sharp shovel.

I keep an edge on it like that of a knife. A sharp shovel makes the manual
labor it is used for easier and every little bit of relief when
accomplishing a difficult job helps.

So I raised my shovel over the Republican's head and brought it down, edge
first across its neck.

Cut the head of the snake clean off.

The Republican/Conservative/Tea Bagger has a huge head but a tiny little
pencil neck and scrawny or obese body.

The Republican's head rolled a couple of feet from its body. It kept spewing
threats and obscenities all the while it was rolling away from its body.

Then the Republican dropped its American flag, which I now keep to be
displayed on national holidays and the like.

The head fell silent with my dog and I looking on in the silence of our
victory.

The head fell silent and the monster was dead, just like the GOP.

My dog had her rabies booster shots the other day, so I let her play with
the Republican's head in the back yard. You can't be too careful with these
rabid Republicans.

I buried the body in the backyard, but nothing would grow above the
Republican's carcass.

Conservatives and everything around them never change.

So I dug up the Republican's carcass, dismembered it to reduce its size, and
placed it in the garbage.

The garbage man emptied the garbage a few days later.

I flipped the garbage man an extra $20 for his trouble.

THAT'S HOW YOU HANDLE REPUBLICANS / CONSERVATIVES / TEA BAGGERS.

If you sun dry a Republican's skull, it bleaches white and makes an
interesting display piece.

You can take it camping with you and leave it for the kids to find as a
great prop when telling monster stories around the campfire, too.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.l...609bc030848227
(Gruidel)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.g...25ee1bc23a244c
(May)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.l...441aa?lnk=raot
(Stewart)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.a...93984a9b047eac
(Police Rape Teenage Boy)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.l...c5e10da8bb90a#
(Blood Donations Needed)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.l...207fc465e6b270
(Child Held @ Gunpoint)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.l...ff187d9d2b4a0c
(Another Police Rape Cover Up)

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....03cce21e4eccb6
(Home Invasion Failed)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.l...cd53f88f599226
(Angel of Nebraska)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.b...033d430180b92#
(Immigration Reform)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...e7c0d?lnk=raot
(Giuliani)

Look for pics with posts listed at the link above on USENET @
alt.binaries.pictures.vietnam, alt.binaries.pictures.utilities,
alt.binaries.pictures.unauthorized, alt.binaries.pictures.wifes,
alt.pictures.monsters, alt.firefighters.binaries, and more.

Old 26-03-2010, 10:01 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.law.enforcement,alt.law.enforcement.wurk,alt.law-enforcement

Old Grand Dad wrote the following:
I found a Conservative Republican in my wood pile the other day.

Don't complain when you find mice or rats around your house. Snakes
won't give you diseases.
Don't call law enforcement when you need life saving help.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY