GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   what's up strangers? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/190442-whats-up-strangers.html)

Clarkky 27-03-2010 02:51 PM

what's up strangers?

So what's up folks ?? I see Eggs is still here and Will, are we still
talking about covering our tree roots
and ten inch pine sticks killing our Sears lawn tractors or what?
Spring is in the air!!

Clarkky
aka Clark...

--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

Eggs Zachtly 27-03-2010 07:09 PM

what's up strangers?

Clarkky said:

So what's up folks ?? I see Eggs is still here and Will, are we still
talking about covering our tree roots
and ten inch pine sticks killing our Sears lawn tractors or what?
Spring is in the air!!

Hah! Hey man. How you been? =)
--

Eggs

-Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Clarkky 27-03-2010 10:33 PM

what's up strangers?

Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Clarkky said:

So what's up folks ?? I see Eggs is still here and Will, are we
still talking about covering our tree roots
and ten inch pine sticks killing our Sears lawn tractors or what?
Spring is in the air!!

Hah! Hey man. How you been? =)

Been good, been busy, (my computer shop), the Sears mower is doing good too,
LOL's
I have moss like you cannot believe in my front yard but I keep "forgetting"
buy lime!!
Bilko dead or what?
Nice to hear from ya Eggs.
Clarkky...