Old 20-04-2010, 10:24 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Tomorrow, I'm going hunting.

Got my 2 gallon pump sprayer loaded with weed killer, all ready to walk
around my acre of property and hunt for dandelions, plantain, clover,
ground ivy, and whatever else that doesn't look like grass.
Wish me luck. :-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Old 21-04-2010, 03:00 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
dgk dgk is offline

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 17:24:42 -0400, willshak
wrote:

Got my 2 gallon pump sprayer loaded with weed killer, all ready to walk
around my acre of property and hunt for dandelions, plantain, clover,
ground ivy, and whatever else that doesn't look like grass.
Wish me luck. :-)

Don't gas the tomatoes by accident.
Old 21-04-2010, 05:35 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Apr 20, 5:24*pm, willshak wrote:
Got my 2 gallon pump sprayer loaded with weed killer, all ready to walk
around my acre of property and hunt for dandelions, plantain, clover,
ground ivy, and whatever else that doesn't look like grass.
Wish me luck. :-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

Make sure you carry your cell phone and gps. We wouldn't want you
getting lost.
Old 21-04-2010, 11:44 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

wrote:

Got my 2 gallon pump sprayer loaded with weed killer, all ready to walk
around my acre of property and hunt for dandelions, plantain, clover,
ground ivy, and whatever else that doesn't look like grass.
Wish me luck. :-)

Don't gas the tomatoes by accident.

Don't have any yet. Last year we had 3 of those topsy turvy hanging
planters but the yield was terrible. Used Miracle Gro potting soil and
all, but no more than two or three tomatoes, and no green peppers and no
cukes worth eating. Everybody else I talked to got lots of tomatoes and
other veggies from them. Might have been bad plants I got from Home
Depot. I'll try a nursery this year.

Old 21-04-2010, 11:47 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Frank wrote the following:
On Apr 20, 5:24 pm, willshak wrote:

Got my 2 gallon pump sprayer loaded with weed killer, all ready to walk
around my acre of property and hunt for dandelions, plantain, clover,
ground ivy, and whatever else that doesn't look like grass.
Wish me luck. :-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

Make sure you carry your cell phone and gps. We wouldn't want you
getting lost.

I'm carrying my .40 H&K too, in case I run into Big Foot or something.

Old 22-04-2010, 11:32 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

willshak wrote:
Got my 2 gallon pump sprayer loaded with weed killer, all ready to walk
around my acre of property and hunt for dandelions, plantain, clover,
ground ivy, and whatever else that doesn't look like grass.
Wish me luck. :-)

Which weed killer concentrate are you planning to use?
Old 23-04-2010, 01:39 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

David Modine wrote the following:
willshak wrote:
Got my 2 gallon pump sprayer loaded with weed killer, all ready to
walk around my acre of property and hunt for dandelions, plantain,
clover, ground ivy, and whatever else that doesn't look like grass.
Wish me luck. :-)

Which weed killer concentrate are you planning to use?

Ortho Weed B Gone Max
2 Oz per Gallon of water.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0015IDIX2/...gle_ortho_weed