GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   verdone extra usage (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/191070-verdone-extra-usage.html)

bigfoot 24-04-2010 04:01 PM

verdone extra usage

Hi

first time post - so take it easy on me. After 3 years of owning my own place I figured I should get the lawn in a better state. The lawn was full of weeds, mainly dandelions.

Using the concentrated verdone extra solution in a watering can, they look fairly dead now (treated 4 days ago). Lying flat and gorged (I beleive the hormonal treatment makes them grow faster than they can sustain).

Question is, do I mow the lawn and leave them to dissapear on their own. Or do I have to purchase a special removal tool (to get root out)?

cheers

BF

Frank 27-04-2010 03:43 PM

verdone extra usage

--
bigfoot

No need to remove root. It will decay away.

hush 29-04-2010 01:38 AM

verdone extra usage

On Apr 24, 10:01*am, bigfoot
wrote:
Hi

first time post - so take it easy on me. *After 3 years of owning my own
place I figured I should get the lawn in a better state. * The lawn was
full of weeds, mainly dandelions.

Using the concentrated verdone extra solution in a watering can, they
look fairly dead now (treated 4 days ago). Lying flat and gorged (I
beleive the hormonal treatment makes them grow faster than they can
sustain).

Question is, do I mow the lawn and leave them to dissapear on their own.
Or do I have to purchase a special removal tool (to get root out)?

cheers

BF

--
bigfoot

I love dandelions roots. I eat them for breakfast Yummy!

hush 29-04-2010 01:40 AM

verdone extra usage

On Apr 24, 10:01*am, bigfoot
wrote:
Hi

first time post - so take it easy on me. *After 3 years of owning my own
place I figured I should get the lawn in a better state. * The lawn was
full of weeds, mainly dandelions.

Using the concentrated verdone extra solution in a watering can, they
look fairly dead now (treated 4 days ago). Lying flat and gorged (I
beleive the hormonal treatment makes them grow faster than they can
sustain).

Question is, do I mow the lawn and leave them to dissapear on their own.
Or do I have to purchase a special removal tool (to get root out)?

cheers

BF

--
bigfoot

I love dandelions and enjoy eating them for breakfast. Perfect to
start a brand new morning YUM!

Layla 29-04-2010 02:02 AM

verdone extra usage

On Apr 24, 10:01*am, bigfoot
wrote:
Hi

first time post - so take it easy on me. *After 3 years of owning my own
place I figured I should get the lawn in a better state. * The lawn was
full of weeds, mainly dandelions.

Using the concentrated verdone extra solution in a watering can, they
look fairly dead now (treated 4 days ago). Lying flat and gorged (I
beleive the hormonal treatment makes them grow faster than they can
sustain).

Question is, do I mow the lawn and leave them to dissapear on their own.
Or do I have to purchase a special removal tool (to get root out)?

cheers

BF

--
bigfoot

No need to remove the root, they will eventually die.

[email protected] 29-04-2010 02:08 AM

verdone extra usage

On Apr 24, 10:01*am, bigfoot
wrote:
Hi

first time post - so take it easy on me. *After 3 years of owning my own
place I figured I should get the lawn in a better state. * The lawn was
full of weeds, mainly dandelions.

Using the concentrated verdone extra solution in a watering can, they
look fairly dead now (treated 4 days ago). Lying flat and gorged (I
beleive the hormonal treatment makes them grow faster than they can
sustain).

Question is, do I mow the lawn and leave them to dissapear on their own.
Or do I have to purchase a special removal tool (to get root out)?

cheers

BF

--
bigfoot

I let my dog eat the dandelions.

Willshak 29-04-2010 02:50 AM

verdone extra usage

hush wrote the following:
On Apr 24, 10:01 am, bigfoot
wrote:

Hi

first time post - so take it easy on me. After 3 years of owning my own
place I figured I should get the lawn in a better state. The lawn was
full of weeds, mainly dandelions.

Using the concentrated verdone extra solution in a watering can, they
look fairly dead now (treated 4 days ago). Lying flat and gorged (I
beleive the hormonal treatment makes them grow faster than they can
sustain).

Question is, do I mow the lawn and leave them to dissapear on their own.
Or do I have to purchase a special removal tool (to get root out)?

cheers

BF

--
bigfoot

I love dandelions and enjoy eating them for breakfast. Perfect to
start a brand new morning YUM!

Dandelion wine will be perfect to end the day.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY