GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Brush on an Edger (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/191476-brush-edger.html)

Dave 14-05-2010 12:13 AM

Brush on an Edger

We picked up a weed eater gas edger for parts ($10) but I got it working by
replacing the fuel bulb. Since we now have an extra edger I was wondering if
there was such a thing as a "brush attachment"

Here's the idea. remove the blade and attach the brush to sweep the curbs
and driveways...

Dave

Jim[_19_] 16-05-2010 10:42 PM

Brush on an Edger