Old 22-05-2010, 04:29 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Broken Toro height adjustment spring/lever

I have a Toro super recycler self propelled mower and the right rear lever/spring that adjusts the height is broken. I took off the wheel & drive gear down to the silver grease fitting/bearing. I need to remove that to get to the flat adjustment piece. I don't see how to do that. Any advice would be appreciated.
Jackson

Old 23-05-2010, 02:29 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Art Art is offline

jaxnd wrote:
I have a Toro super recycler self propelled mower and the right rear lever/spring that adjusts the height is broken. I took off the wheel & drive gear down to the silver grease fitting/bearing. I need to remove that to get to the flat adjustment piece. I don't see how to do that. Any advice would be appreciated.
Jackson

Look on the inside of the deck for a large c-clip.

--
Art