GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Highest set mower? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/192194-highest-set-mower.html)

Jane Galt 17-06-2010 02:51 AM

Highest set mower?

I need a new mower and am looking for a 22" self propelled.

What brand and model can be set to the tallest height above the ground?

--
- Jane Galt

Jim[_19_] 17-06-2010 06:59 AM

Highest set mower?

http://www.snapper.com/products/walk...-mower/hi-vac/

Jane Galt 17-06-2010 09:22 AM

Highest set mower?

Jim wrote :

Jane Galt wrote:

I need a new mower and am looking for a 22" self propelled.

What brand and model can be set to the tallest height above the ground?

--
- Jane Galt

http://www.snapper.com/products/walk...-mower/hi-vac/

OMG! I need the price of a mower, not a car! LOL
$750?!

--
- Jane Galt

Bob F 02-09-2010 01:16 AM

Highest set mower?

Jane Galt wrote:
I need a new mower and am looking for a 22" self propelled.

What brand and model can be set to the tallest height above the
ground?

My Toro sets higher than my Snapper.