GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What is this plant? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/192361-what-plant.html)

pjaol 27-06-2010 08:44 PM

What is this plant?

It's sitting in my patio, and I have no idea what it is
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4137/...72b59bf981.jpg

Can anyone identify it?

Pat Kiewicz[_2_] 28-06-2010 12:25 PM

What is this plant?

pjaol said:

It's sitting in my patio, and I have no idea what it is
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4137/...72b59bf981.jpg

Can anyone identify it?

Iresine herbstii, or some other Iresine species.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iresine
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

nutrients..." --Largo Potter, Valkyria Chronicles

email valid but not regularly monitored