Old 22-07-2010, 05:21 PM
Registered User

Default Treating weed on large scale with lawn

Dear All, I am novice with gardening and start to make my lawn better. I have weed on my newly lawn and other places. I want to get rid of them with chemicals if necessary but on a large scale.
Is there anything to treat it without making the lawn dying?
Thanks.
Old 22-07-2010, 10:58 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

--
PedroUK

There are lots of selective herbicides available that will kill weeds,
but not the grass. Which one you use depends on what kind of grass
you have and what kind of weeds. The most common type kills most
broadleaf weeds. What it takes to apply it depends on what you mean
by "large scale".
Old 23-07-2010, 09:03 AM
Registered User

Smile

I suppose I need to take picture of what I see on my garden and you will be able to assist me... I shall do that today or tomorrow. Thanks, it makes sense what you are telling me...