Old 23-07-2010, 10:58 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Toro Multicycler 650 series 48cms

don maico wrote:
Hello all, this is my first post here and i was wondering if anyone
has had the use of one of these machines? I bought mine just before
last christmas from B&Q when i thought i bought a bargain as it was
100 down from list price.After using it a few times i realised why
they were being sold cheap,The handle adjuster is just a joke.Worst i
have ever come across.It consists of a pair of series of plastic
teeth one on each side of the mower which bite into each other and
supposedly hold the handle firm whilst threaded rod connecting the
two and with a handle on each end is meant to tighten the whole
thing.What a laugh! i have it as tight as i can get it and still the
handle drops as i try to lever the front of the machine up in order
to get onto higher ground,I wonder if anyone else had ever used these
and whether they found an answer tht so far has eluded me. For those
who havent, my advice is stay well cler of them

Hsndle adjuster? What's that?