Old 08-09-2010, 01:52 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Hey!! How Yal doing?? :)

I just joined this group im looking forward to hearing great things
about garden tips!
im so exited!!!
thnkx!!!
Old 11-09-2010, 10:58 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Sep 7, 8:52*pm, ggt_10 wrote:
I just joined this group im looking forward to hearing great things
about garden tips!
*im so exited!!!
*thnkx!!!

I'm new here as well. Looking forward to learning new things on lawn
care!
Old 12-09-2010, 11:14 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

I too am super excited to learn new gardening tips. I just recently
learned the hard way that you can actually over fertilize your lawn :
(

Ashley
Old 13-09-2010, 03:40 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Sep 12, 5:14*pm, Ashley wrote:
I too am super excited to learn new gardening tips. I just recently
learned the hard way that you can actually over fertilize your lawn :
(

Ashley

This is a somewhat slow group, and many questions come from the UK
which appears to have quite different plants, soil, weather
conditions, and equipment than the USA. But that doesn't prevent us
from adding our 2 pence worth of comments.

Ask away and let's get something started.

Red
Old 13-09-2010, 01:03 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Ashley wrote:

I too am super excited to learn new gardening tips. I just recently
learned the hard way that you can actually over fertilize your lawn :
(

Ashley

http://www.supersod.com/info-maint-lawn.html

as for the amounts and timing their recommendations are useful.

Old 26-09-2010, 06:33 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Sep 7, 8:52*pm, ggt_10 wrote:
I just joined this group im looking forward to hearing great things
about garden tips!
*im so exited!!!
*thnkx!!!

I'm new also and am also looking forward to getting advice on
gardening for fruits, vegetables and flowers.

Old 28-09-2010, 02:20 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Sep 7, 8:52*pm, ggt_10 wrote:
I just joined this group im looking forward to hearing great things
about garden tips!
*im so exited!!!
*thnkx!!!

I am excited about learning some gardening tips also. I've never had a
gardern.
Old 28-09-2010, 07:49 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Sep 8, 5:52*am, ggt_10 wrote:
I just joined this group im looking forward to hearing great things
about garden tips!
*im so exited!!!
*thnkx!!!

http://www.grassstitcher.com/affilia...d/thulamswathi

visit the above link and you can get more details