Old 12-09-2010, 08:28 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default 2 stroke gas/oil mixing

Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

http://www.petrol-pal.com
Old 14-09-2010, 03:55 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Sep 12, 3:28*pm, wrote:
Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

http://www.petrol-pal.com

Being Mathmatically challenged, I am glad to know of this information.
Thank you
Old 14-09-2010, 05:22 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On 9/14/2010 10:55 AM, b2sm wrote:
On Sep 12, 3:28 pm, wrote:
Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

Being Mathmatically challenged, I am glad to know of this information.
Thank you

It's spam - item for sale.
Use your calculator.
Old 14-09-2010, 06:32 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Sep 12, 2:28*pm, wrote:
Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

http://www.petrol-pal.com

Sorry I'm doing a business assignment and was told to reply to a
newsgroup article. Thanks!

Old 15-09-2010, 05:04 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Sep 12, 3:28*pm, wrote:
Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

http://www.petrol-pal.com

Definitely a good idea. Thanks for the resource.
Old 15-09-2010, 05:23 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Sep 12, 3:28*pm, wrote:
Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

http://www.petrol-pal.com

Looks like a cool item, but how does it clear your clutter in you
garage? you still have to store the gas and oil...
Old 15-09-2010, 03:56 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Sep 14, 11:23*pm, mj sim wrote:
On Sep 12, 3:28*pm, wrote:

Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

http://www.petrol-pal.com

Looks like a cool item, but how does it clear your clutter in you
garage? you still have to store the gas and oil...

You can put the calculator back in the house.
Old 15-09-2010, 03:58 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Sep 14, 12:32*pm, lgarcia wrote:
On Sep 12, 2:28*pm, wrote:

Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

http://www.petrol-pal.com

Sorry I'm doing a business assignment and was told to reply to a
newsgroup article. Thanks!

I'd rate that reply as an "F-"
Old 17-09-2010, 05:41 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Sep 12, 3:28 pm, wrote:
Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

Being Mathmatically challenged, I am glad to know of this information.
Thank you

It's spam

So was what you replied to. So was every other direct reply to the OP (except
willshak's and a noob's). Most likely they were from the same poster. Best to
not reply at all.

[rest snipped]
--

Eggs

-Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.

Old 21-09-2010, 04:36 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Sep 12, 3:28*pm, wrote:
Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

http://www.petrol-pal.com

I agree with you totally. Everyone needs to stop wasting gas and oil.
Old 21-09-2010, 06:01 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

wrote the following:
On Sep 12, 3:28 pm, wrote:

Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

http://www.petrol-pal.com

I agree with you totally. Everyone needs to stop wasting gas and oil.

How does it prevent wasting gas and oil?

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Old 23-09-2010, 06:37 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Sep 12, 3:28*pm, wrote:
Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

http://www.petrol-pal.com

I agree this website looks like a great way to manage your gas and oil
mixtures.
Old 24-09-2010, 01:11 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Sep 12, 3:28*pm, wrote:
Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

http://www.petrol-pal.com

I agree. We should only use what we need.
Old 24-09-2010, 05:10 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Sep 12, 3:28*pm, wrote:
Stop wasting gas and oil.
Only mix what you need, when you need it
The Petrol Pal calculates for you

http://www.petrol-pal.com

Newsgroups are a great way to discuss topics.