GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   what is this newsgroup about? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/193895-what-newsgroup-about.html)

[email protected] 28-09-2010 03:28 AM

what is this newsgroup about?

I'm looking forward to getting tips for a great garden.

sampvasant 28-09-2010 07:31 AM

http://www.grassstitcher.com/affilia...d/thulamswathi

Barbara[_4_] 28-09-2010 09:41 PM

On Sep 27, 10:28*pm, wrote:
I'm looking forward to getting tips for a great garden.

You should get some good tips here.

Frank 29-09-2010 12:55 PM

On 9/28/2010 2:31 AM, sampvasant wrote:
On Sep 28, 7:28 am, wrote:
I'm looking forward to getting tips for a great garden.

Not for spam - that's sure.

Barbara[_5_] 05-10-2010 12:31 AM

On Sep 27, 10:28*pm, wrote:
I'm looking forward to getting tips for a great garden.

You will be able to get some great tips for your garden!

kozseys 08-10-2010 03:18 AM

On Sep 27, 10:28*pm, wrote:
I'm looking forward to getting tips for a great garden.

I hope you do get sone good tips, I guess it depends on what kind of
tips in particular you're looking for though.

kozseys 08-10-2010 03:19 AM

On Sep 27, 10:28*pm, wrote:
I'm looking forward to getting tips for a great garden.

I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

kozseys 08-10-2010 03:23 AM

On Sep 27, 10:28*pm, wrote:
I'm looking forward to getting tips for a great garden.

I hope you find what you're looking for

kozseys 08-10-2010 04:04 AM

On Sep 27, 10:28*pm, wrote:
I'm looking forward to getting tips for a great garden.

What kind of garden are you planning?