GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Startin Poblano Peppers inside HELP (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/19432-startin-poblano-peppers-inside-help.html)

Iowa883 30-04-2003 10:45 PM

Startin Poblano Peppers inside HELP

I started my poblano pepper seeds last night in potting soil and in some 6
pack flower holders that the wife got some flowers in from Wal Mart. I
buried them about 1/4-1/2 in. deep and put a little water on the soil. I
placed then in a window that gets the most sun during the day.
What else do I need to do to make them grow good ? I haven't ever grown
anything like these from seed but i can't find any plants around.
I live in Iowa and poblano plants and peppers are almost impossible to find.
And I LOVE chile Rellenos.
Thanks,
Iowa883