Old 01-05-2003, 03:09 AM
Robt

Default Lawn sprayers for Toro

Anyone know of a lawn sprayer unit that will mount to the rear of a Toro 5Xi
20hp tractor? There are plenty of 'tow' styles- but I would rather
rear-mount the sprayer somehow to the tractor. Or a rear- mounted utility
deck to which a sprayer can be attached. I've done a lot of Internet
searching with no luck so far.

thanks, Bob

Old 01-05-2003, 04:20 AM

"Robt" wrote:
Anyone know of a lawn sprayer unit that will mount to the rear of a Toro
5Xi 20hp tractor? There are plenty of 'tow' styles- but I would
rather rear-mount the sprayer somehow to the tractor. Or a rear- mounted
utility deck to which a sprayer can be attached. I've done a lot of
Internet searching with no luck so far.

thanks, Bob

Northern eqipment has them,the pump runs off of your 12V system.

You san suspend the booms fairly easily,but you need tank space.

--
GO# 40
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old 01-05-2003, 05:32 PM
Robert Weeks

Can you be a little more specific with me? I checked the web on Northern
Tools/Equipment, and did not find any kind of 'rear tractor mount' that a
sprayer can be attached to. Any idea how it 'attaches' to the tractor? I'm
trying to avoid 'towing' the sprayer.

Thanks Bob

Old 01-05-2003, 05:56 PM

"Robert Weeks" wrote:
Can you be a little more specific with me? I checked the web on Northern
Tools/Equipment, and did not find any kind of 'rear tractor mount' that
a sprayer can be attached to. Any idea how it 'attaches' to the tractor?
I'm trying to avoid 'towing' the sprayer.

Thanks Bob

Is it a three point tractor,or a lawn tractor?

You may need to do a little fabricating. Look at the universal
ATV sprayers. Here's a pic to give you an idea.

http://www.evenspray.com/

--
GO# 40
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old 01-05-2003, 07:44 PM
Robert Weeks

The Toro 5Xi garden tractor is not a 3-pt hitch- that's the problem. I'm
looking for some type of 'utility deck' (maybe?) that can be attached to the
rear of 5Xi tractor that an ATV style sprayer possibly could be mounted on.
Sears has a 'utility deck' for their Craftsman lawn tractors although
unfortunately it does not appear to be compatible with Toro.

wrote in message
"Robert Weeks" wrote:
Can you be a little more specific with me? I checked the web on Northern
Tools/Equipment, and did not find any kind of 'rear tractor mount' that
a sprayer can be attached to. Any idea how it 'attaches' to the

tractor?
I'm trying to avoid 'towing' the sprayer.

Thanks Bob

Is it a three point tractor,or a lawn tractor?

You may need to do a little fabricating. Look at the universal
ATV sprayers. Here's a pic to give you an idea.

http://www.evenspray.com/

--
GO# 40
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

Backpack sprayers for apple orchard Jay Stalman Edible Gardening 0 21-04-2004 07:04 PM
Two Wagner Sprayers for auction deeman Lawns 0 10-11-2003 11:02 AM
Irrigation - Drippers or Sprayers Ecky Thump Australia 4 28-09-2003 04:02 AM
Garden Sprayers marolex Gardening 0 19-09-2003 01:32 PM
Hose end sprayers Richard Gardening 1 08-07-2003 03:32 AM