Old 16-03-2011, 07:48 PM
Registered User

Default Inherited Honda 2113!

Hi,

My first post, so please be gentle!

We're just about to move into a new house, where we are being left a Honda 2113 ride on mower. Unfortunately it doesn't start with the key (you have to short across a starter solenoid to fire it up) and there is no owners manual.

I've tried Googling and Ebaying for both items without much success, so does anyone know if you can still get spares for this mower, and also get a manual?

If it makes a difference, we're in N Devon.

Thanks a lot,

TT
Old 28-03-2011, 08:26 AM
Registered User

Sorted!

Yes you can get spares for them (if you hunt around a bit). A garden machinery stockist about 40 miles away can get me a starter solenoid (about £50) and I also found an owners handbook and workshop manual (on a CD) on ebay for a tenner.

Result!

Honda 2113 hydrostatic badger12 Lawns 2 12-06-2010 09:05 PM
LOW PH _ help needed please - just inherited a koi pond Ka30P Ponds 1 24-07-2004 05:39 PM
Help! - Inherited pond out of control lu Ponds 6 14-05-2004 03:11 PM
Help with an inherited pond Cheryl Ponds 3 29-03-2004 01:07 AM
Inherited pond keith nuttle Ponds 3 22-04-2003 05:20 PM