Old 16-03-2011, 05:14 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Rainwater Harvesting Information

Hello, this is Chris Maestro with Stormchamber. Hydrologic Solutions
is a family owned and operated company. We have been providing water
conservation solutions, with distribution worldwide, for over ten
years.I just wanted to briefly introduce our product and provide those
interested with our website for more information www.rain-water-reuse.com
We provide free design assistance for larger projects and welcome your
opinions, thoughts and questions.

Sincerely,
Chris Maestro

Stormchamber
Old 16-03-2011, 07:24 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Mar 16, 10:14*am, Chris Maestro - Stormchamber
wrote:
Hello, this is Chris Maestro with Stormchamber. Hydrologic Solutions
is a family owned and operated company. We have been providing water
conservation solutions, with distribution worldwide, *for over ten
years.I just wanted to briefly introduce our product and provide those
interested with our website for more informationwww.rain-water-reuse.com
We provide free design assistance for larger projects and welcome your
opinions, thoughts and questions.

Sincerely,
Chris Maestro

Stormchamber