GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fungus problem in lawn... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/196049-fungus-problem-lawn.html)

coykiesaol 22-03-2011 03:49 AM

Fungus problem in lawn...

How do I eradicate mushrooms in my lawn? I have been getting an escalating problem over the last two years. This year we are getting more, and they are getting bigger. I used Spectracide last week, and we got a whole bunch more several days later. So, it didn't work.

How did they develop, and how can I ever get rid of them. I have two dogs, and need to get rid of this problem in case they are toxic.