Old 23-03-2011, 11:13 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Advice Please on Lawn Mowers

cordless vs gas. what say you?
Old 24-03-2011, 12:44 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

JJ said:

cordless vs gas. what say you?

I'm a fan of cordless electric, and my current mower is a Worx
19"/24 volt mower.

My best mower ever. Huge improvement on my previous cordless
mowers.

I used to have a Honda gas mower, also a fine product, but I
prefer not having to deal with gasoline and oil.

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

nutrients..." --Largo Potter, Valkyria Chronicles

email valid but not regularly monitored

Old 12-04-2011, 09:12 AM
Registered User

Hey,
I personally prefer gas mowers. They're much more comfortable and you don't have to worry about your cord, that can be too short, or can plug off ect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Kiewicz[_2_] View Post