GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Countax 600h 4wd problems (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/196331-countax-600h-4wd-problems.html)

Leif 10-04-2011 10:08 AM

Countax 600h 4wd problems

Hi can anyone help? my Countax 600h has an oil leak. I can see where from but oil spraying out of the exhaust! which cant be good, it looks like it might be oil from the transmission.

any help would be great.

Willshak 10-04-2011 10:00 PM

Countax 600h 4wd problems

Leif wrote the following:
Hi can anyone help? my Countax 600h has an oil leak. I can see where
from but oil spraying out of the exhaust! which cant be good, it looks
like it might be oil from the transmission.

any help would be great.

The tranny is not connected to the exhaust system.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY