GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bald Spots. Any Hope? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/196700-bald-spots-any-hope.html)

divadexie 01-05-2011 12:28 AM

Bald Spots. Any Hope?

My garden is on a slope.
It is also very uneven.
I also have two active dogs with a third coming in a couple of months.

To get up the garden there are steps then a path then the shed. To the left of the shed there is a raied bit that has a huge bald spot and a few a bit further up, and there is also a hole!

Does my garden have any hope or am I just going to have very muddy winters until I win the lottery and can afford to flatten and astroturf it?!

I'm fed up of my garden looking like crap :(

We are on a low budget too which makes things hard.