Old 04-08-2011, 02:44 AM
Registered User

Default A proposal question

Hi there,

I've been looking all over online to find some advice and as yet have come up empty handed so thought I would join this forum to ask those in the know directly

(I think this is the right place to ask this, apologies if ive misplaced the post)

Me and my girlfriend are about to go traveling for a month and I am wanting to propose in a novel way.

The garden out back of my house is quite large and I decided it would be nice if i could plant some seeds in the shape of "MARRY ME" so that when we return it will be spelled out and waiting for us.

So if anyone has a suggestion on a flower/grass that will show up clearly and will grow while we're away without being watered I would be overjoyed!

Thanks in advance

Tom