GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   bad lawn (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/199605-bad-lawn.html)

jakeyseven 05-09-2011 11:36 AM

bad lawn

please help i laid a new lawn 3 years ago and it is going bad toworse, can i do anything before winter sets in Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket i was told to scarefy then top dress but not sure how to do this

Bob F 05-09-2011 06:49 PM

bad lawn

jakeyseven wrote:
please help i laid a new lawn 3 years ago and it is going bad toworse,
can i do anything before winter sets in 'Image hosting, free photo
sharing & video sharing at Photobucket' (http://tinyurl.com/3dvnzgb) i
was told to scarefy then top dress but not sure how to do this

Your pointer seems to go the the main photobucket web site, so I can't see what
you have.

How often do you water, fertilize, mow? How long do you mow it? Where are you?

Bert[_2_] 05-09-2011 07:24 PM

bad lawn

In "Bob F" wrote:

Your pointer seems to go the the main photobucket web site, so I can't
see what you have.

Looks like it went through one too many massage sessions with a
Web-based link obfuscator:

http://s1020.photobucket.com/albums/...daz1968_bucket

Since his post came out of "gardenbanter.co.uk," that's not too
surprising.

--
St. Paul, MN

Bob F 05-09-2011 11:21 PM

bad lawn

Bert wrote:
In "Bob F"
wrote:

Your pointer seems to go the the main photobucket web site, so I
can't see what you have.

Looks like it went through one too many massage sessions with a
Web-based link obfuscator:

http://s1020.photobucket.com/albums/...daz1968_bucket

Since his post came out of "gardenbanter.co.uk," that's not too
surprising.

Still just gets me http://photobucket.com/.

Searching on daz1968 gets me to a point where I need a private password.

Bert[_2_] 05-09-2011 11:55 PM

bad lawn

In "Bob F" wrote:

Bert wrote:
In "Bob F"
wrote:

Your pointer seems to go the the main photobucket web site, so I
can't see what you have.

Looks like it went through one too many massage sessions with a
Web-based link obfuscator:

http://s1020.photobucket.com/albums/...daz1968_bucket

Since his post came out of "gardenbanter.co.uk," that's not too
surprising.

Still just gets me http://photobucket.com/.

Oh, I can't fix it.

Wherever he posted from replaced an important part of the URL with
"...". Google likes to do that, but it looks like the OP's not a
googlegrouper.

--
St. Paul, MN

Bob F 06-09-2011 06:06 AM

bad lawn

Bert wrote:
In "Bob F"
wrote:

Bert wrote:
In "Bob F"
wrote:

Your pointer seems to go the the main photobucket web site, so I
can't see what you have.

Looks like it went through one too many massage sessions with a
Web-based link obfuscator:

http://s1020.photobucket.com/albums/...daz1968_bucket

Since his post came out of "gardenbanter.co.uk," that's not too
surprising.

Still just gets me http://photobucket.com/.

Oh, I can't fix it.

Wherever he posted from replaced an important part of the URL with
"...". Google likes to do that, but it looks like the OP's not a
googlegrouper.

And he is gone now, so I guess it's time to forget it.

jakeyseven 06-09-2011 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob F (Post 935502)
Bert wrote:
In "Bob F"
wrote:

Bert wrote:
In "Bob F"

wrote:

Your pointer seems to go the the main photobucket web site, so I
can't see what you have.

Looks like it went through one too many massage sessions with a
Web-based link obfuscator:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Since his post came out of "gardenbanter.co.uk," that's not too
surprising.

Still just gets me Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket.

Oh, I can't fix it.

Wherever he posted from replaced an important part of the URL with
"...". Google likes to do that, but it looks like the OP's not a
googlegrouper.

And he is gone now, so I guess it's time to forget it.

sorry the link is Pictures by daz1968_bucket - Photobucket

jakeyseven 06-09-2011 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob F (Post 935395)
jakeyseven wrote:
please help i laid a new lawn 3 years ago and it is going bad toworse,
can i do anything before winter sets in 'Image hosting, free photo
sharing & video sharing at Photobucket' (Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket) i

jakeyseven 06-09-2011 11:33 AM

Quote:

jakeyseven wrote:
please help i laid a new lawn 3 years ago and it is going bad toworse,
can i do anything before winter sets in 'Image hosting, free photo
sharing & video sharing at Photobucket' (Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket) i
was told to scarefy then top dress but not sure how to do this

Your pointer seems to go the the main photobucket web site, so I can't see what
you have.

How often do you water, fertilize, mow? How long do you mow it? Where are you?

go onto main page then click my albums cheers daz